Thursday, December 24, 2009

Step 2: Painkillers anyone?

Thats precisely what i wanted at the time. Painkillers.

Something much stronger than tylenol (wierdly enough, it never works for me). I needed something to dull the pain of the breakup. So i reverted to the only one i knew how to revert to in such situations.

Jesus.

You see, i'd known Him for a while. Growing up in church, it was kinda hard not to. However, we had a kinda pattern going on. Simply put, i called Him when i needed Him. I would run after Him like a dog after a bone.

When i got what i want, i was gone.

So, of course, i cried as i knelt at my bed in the morning, praying for God to take the pain away. Oddly, i think i remember praying not to hate him, because the last thing i needed was to be bitter. The next couple weeks were a blur. February came, and left. Then march came.

A huge week long event happens at my school each spring. I was one of those in charge, so of course i had to attend each event. The final event is a ball/party of sorts. At this event, my friend B came. I had known him for about 3 years, but we had a very wierd relationship. I didn't know much about him, and we only talked when we met at social events. But every time we spoke, we had this amazing chemistry. I remember the semester before he had made my ex mad because he sent me a text asking why my ex followed me everywhere like a dog

Snicker.

Anyway, B came for the party. We had started getting close, and i was glad he came. I was pretty much at his side for most of the night. But then i noticed this girl from another school going after my ex like mosquito to blood. Kinda felt hurt, but i brushed it off.

The following week, i heard they were going out. I can't say it didn't hurt, but what could i do? I knew at the time that i did not want him back, but it was still wierd nevertheless. She came for my friend's bday party with him, and barely left his side. But i never once disliked her or hated her (never really believed in that crap, and i really don't understand why girls do that. I mean, he's the one that hurt you, not the other woman, right? But thats for another post). I just accepted it and moved on.

May came. Semester was over. My plans for internship seemed pretty much sunk, and i was trying to fight panic. What was i going to do for the summer? I didn't want to stay in my small town, that was like suicide. But i didn't want to go and travel and stay with family and not work. So, again, i prayed. And i prayed hard. I realize now that God did not give me a break between my needs ( i jumped right from needing help getting over my ex to need for a summer internship). God is so amazing....He did it so i wouldn't walk away from Him again...My amazing heavenly father...I love Him soo much mehn....

But anyway, back to the story y'all.

School was done. People left town. And Honeywell still did not know what to do with herself. So she prayed harder, and sought God harder. Then the wierd dreams started. Dreams so traumatizing i would literally dread night time because i knew i had to sleep, and i did not want to sleep because of the dreams. My bed felt like a trap. I didn't really have anyone around me, and so i didn't have anyone i could talk to anyone about it. Lord it was hard. But it was only the beginning.....

Tune in to the next post. Sorry if it seems jumbled, its 2.17am and i'm full on honey nut cheerios and my eyes are drooping...

Merry Christmas y'all and Happy Birthday Jesus!! (I hope you get a BIG cake in heaven. :))

~Honeywell.

17 comments:

uNWrItten* said...

awwwww are u ok??...omg....i miss u dear...men are so not worth it...please believe i will kick someone's ass if i have to...

LusciousRon said...

Merry xmas. Hope you are better today.

The Boyfriend Shopper said...

Hey there. I'm absolutely loving your blog, I just stumbled across it. I will definitely be following!

Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it.

www.theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com

Billy said...

I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

Earn 200 said...

Earn easily 200 dollars here in the internet. Simply be an affiliated member and promote the site and its product! http://www.earn-200-dollars-online.info/

Aliseyi said...

sale ugg boots
sale uggs
ugg outlet

Ugg Classic boots
Ugg Classic Cardy Boots
Ugg Classic Crochet Boots
Ugg Classic Mini Boots
Ugg Classic Short Boots
Ugg Classic Tall Boots
Ugg Classic Metallic Boots
Ugg Ultra Boots
Ugg Bailey Button Boots
Ugg Bailey Button sale
ugg elegance
Ugg Elegance classic
Ugg Classic Argyle Knit
Ugg Knit Boots
Ugg Stripe Cable Knit
UGG Elsey Boots
UGG Elsey Boots 5596
Ugg 5825 Terracotta
ugg boots jester red
Ugg Sundance II Boots
Ugg Special Style Boots
Ugg Elsey Boots 5596
Ugg Gissella Boots 5593
Ugg Dakota Moccasin Sandals
Ugg Tall Boots
Ugg Kids Boots
Ugg Classic sale

Aliseyi said...

Timberland outlet
Timberland boots
Timberland boots outlet
buy Timberland boots


Timberland Slip On
Timberland Kids Boots
Timberland New Arrival
Timberland High Top Boots
Timberland Chukka Boots
Timberland Classic Boots
Timberland Custom Boots
Timberland 6 Inch Boots
Timberland 6 Inch Lady
Timberland 6 Inch Mens
Timberland Roll Top Boots
Timberland Roll Top Lady
Timberland Roll Top Mens

Wholesale Coach outlet said...

Hi blogger,i am Dora,may i post my comment like this
"Look,you have a happy family.Winter is coming,every child need to wear warm and eat well.UGG Baby Boots 5202 A+ and
UGG Kids Boots 5281 A+ are your best choise.I am sure these UGG Boots could keep your children feet warm and dry,comfortable feelings.And you can take with the Coach Baby Handbags .It is very convinient at home or out."
in your blog?Hope obtain your support and help!

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Wow
Amazing blog to follow
I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy.

Keep Posting
dentist Melbourne

jarel said...

i like your blog its very informative Hey Check out this new blog They Got the New BlackBerry Pc, and the I phone5
They got some great Reviews On the top Five Hottest gadjets in 2011 http://hottest2011gadjets.blogspot.com/

christ2983 said...

The best deal over the internet. Earn $25-$35 per hour. Check it out: http://www.thebestdealyet.com/?christ2983

Elizabeth Hanakata said...

OMG I get into excitement when reading this. hey i know how you felt about that ex. It's the best to forgive him :)
yes. and the healer of the heart and the answer of everything is only one.
Jesus :)
So , Keep on fire in Jesus :)

Hot said...

Hi Honeywell, nice post you have here! If you have sometime, visit this site. Thanks!

hapi said...

Hi Honeywell, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

blog said...

Place of work can Microsoft Office 2010 Key be Windows fresh technology of business software package podium, creativity along with technology to enjoy the future tendency. Ms office is a Microsoft-developed business Microsoft Office 2010 office software for Windows plus Apple mackintosh Macintosh personal computer operating-system was developed. Place of work uses, this includes Office 2010 Key mixed machine plus Internet-based providers.

Annie said...

parfum givenchy hommes
parfum gucci femmes
parfum gucci hommes
parfum harajuku
parfum hermes
parfum jaguar hommes
parfum kenzo femmes
parfum lacoste femmes
parfum marc jacobs femmes
parfum moschino femmes
parfum polo hommes
parfum valentino femmes
parfum versace femmes
parfum versace hommes
parfum YSL femmes
mode bottes
bottes burberry
bottes chanel
bottes chanel femme
bottes dior
bottes Dolce Gabbana
bottes ed hardy
bottes fendi
bottes gucci
bottes gucci 2012
bottes louis vuitton
bottes versace

abigail said...

chaussures prada femmes
chaussures prada hommes
chaussures prada slippers hommes
chaussures puma femmes
chaussures timberland femme
pantoufles hommes
pantoufles gucci hommes
pantoufles lovis vuitton hommes
chaussures Adidas hommes
Chaussures Adidas soccer hommes
Chaussures mbt hommes
Chaussures mbt chapa hommes
Chaussures MBT Fanaka GTX hommes
chaussures mbt Imara hommes
Chaussures MBT M.Walk hommes
Chaussures MBT Sapatu hommes
Chaussures MBT Shuguli GTX hommes
chaussures chanel femmes